Submission by: Robert Cannuni
SERVES: Approximately 8 ½ cup servings
- ½ c. Jack Rabbit Small White Beans
- ½ c. Jack Rabbit Red Kidney Beans
- ½ c. Jack Rabbit Black Beans
- 1 red onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ green bell pepper, diced
- ½ red bell pepper, diced
- 1 T. fresh Italian parsley, leaves only, minced
- Dressing (see recipe below)
- ½ c. red wine vinegar
- ½ tsp. dried oregano
- 1 tsp. Salt
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
- ½ c. extra virgin olive oil
- To prepare beans: Presoak and cook as directed.
- To prepare dressing: Combine red wine vinegar, oregano, salt and pepper in a bowl. Slowly drizzle in olive oil while whisking vigorously.
- To prepare salad: Drain and rinse beans with cold water. Combine beans with remaining ingredients and toss with dressing. Cover and refrigerate for 3+ hours. Adjust seasoning to taste prior to serving.